Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity
There is a discussion over on MSE about storing promarkers so here is mine as you can see they hold 2 rows of 8 pens in each drawer and they do stack so at £1 each from Poundland I find them
I'll have to keep an eye out for these, fab idea. x
ReplyDeleteA great, inexpensive idea. Thanks Antonia.
ReplyDeleteWill look out for these in Poundland I could do with a couple for bits and bobs. Thankyou xx
ReplyDeleteGreat storgage x
ReplyDeleteFab storage - must make a trip into Town and visit Poundland!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a bargain! They look really neat.. :D Christine x
ReplyDeleteFab storage idea. If I buy enough drawer stacks do you think my OH will let me buy promarkers to fill them ;) Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteLOvely storage idea and cheap enough to leave more pennies for more PM's I "need!!"
ReplyDelete