About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

found the challenge


I jotted down a sketch and made a card but now I am having a senior moment and have no idea what the challenge is or the time scale, but here it is anyway.


I have been playing about with masking images and have made masks for most of my "people" stamps so tried a floral plate stamp over the top of the beautiful Miss "Demure" sugar nellie stamp I think it works quite well. The papers are from Papermanias Rose Garden the flowers and brads from stash and the green "curlys" are cut with my cuttlebug and edged with mica gold


Thanks for visiting
Yes! I found it I should like to enter this in the Sugarbowl challenge Challenge 33 sketch with flowers

9 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous I love the layout, sorry can't help as to which challenge it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card antonia, love the image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful card! It looks lovely and absolutely perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - was the sketch for ICS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you remember which challenge it was for because that is one beautiful card! The image is so sweet and the colours so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, that is such a clever idea to create masks to keep, I;ve never tried masking but would like to x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pretty card. Thank you again for the card and lovely box of goodies you sent as my prize on MSE I loved it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card, everything works well together the sugar nellie stamp is gorgeous - and the colouring!! :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely delicate card. Love the matting and the masking. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete