Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity
So glad you liked your card. I absoloutely love mine, its sooo pretty, Thankyou. We must be on the same wavelength as we both picked the same shades of green xx
Aww very pretty card. Love the hedgehog! Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked your card. I absoloutely love mine, its sooo pretty, Thankyou. We must be on the same wavelength as we both picked the same shades of green xx
ReplyDeletefab card
ReplyDeleteLove the card....the snail is fabby xx
ReplyDeletelucky you, that card is gorgeous :) xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, loving the greens xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow it's gorgeous, what beautiful shades of green x
ReplyDeleteAh, that's so cute, PB images are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLoverrly card.. :D Christine x
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous card. Hugs Annexxx
ReplyDelete