About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 18 April 2010







Over on MSE Wanna-b-rich posted about her "nestie" easle card and I was completly blown away by her example, so much that I set out to make one myself. I chose a Label shape which I cut in two shades of blue, I coloured a prima flower with shades of blue promarkers and heat embossed the tips with gold powder added a acetate butterfly to the centre. I used teardrop shaped gemstones and twisted wire to make my butterfly at the left side. I decorated the base with matted nestie circles and a sentiment from stash.
I should like to enter this in Marg's "wings" challenge

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very eyecatching colours. I really like the butterfly made of gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the butterfly and flower and the colours you have used are stunning. I'm glad that my card inspired you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh another nestie easel card, I must try one now! Its gorgeous and I love the shades of teal blue :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow wow wow, this is gorgeous, love the shape and style and the colours on your card, all very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! fabby card... I like the colouring on the flowers, it is lovely .. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely, what a gorgeous shade of blue you've used on the part that stands up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !! What a stunning card

    I love it all its gorgeous

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is really pretty! I love the colours and flutterbies x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh you are soo clever. Love your handmade butterfly and the flower is fab. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete