About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

and this is mine to her


this is the card I sent to Flourgirl, the theme green or lilac or both so this plate I had made with my (at the moment) favourite "poppies" stamp coloured with prismapencils fitted the lilac part and since I am also (at the moment) in love with nestie shaped easle cards I used green card for the easle

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card! love the flowers it all looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great I love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, absolutely beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, very delicate looking, and what a great idea to use the labels die for an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love it.. the easel is bril and the stamp is loverrly :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty coloured flowers! What a clever use of the label nestie! Well Done Antonia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and cool way to use a nestie. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete