About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 2 May 2010

raid on papercraft boutique


My local craft shop had a demo day yesterday so of course I had to go. I watched in awe as really complicated looking books,boxes and cards where decorated with ink and paper. It would have been soooo rude not to say thanks by spending a little!!!! I came away with

a set of Curved rectangle Nestie

Basic grey Ambrosia pad

K&co Bailey pad

Pearl bling

Prima swirls stamp set
Colourbox fluid chalk ink set

and a new sugar nellie stamp "Sporty"
all for... no better not OH may read this .... very little really .
Thanks for looking

7 comments:

  1. Ooo gorgeous stash!! I love the look of the swirly stamps. Great bargain :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy Antonia. Love the papers. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stash... looking forward to seeing your creations.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful stash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stash. Look forward to seeing what you make with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stash- you're so right it's rude not to say thank you when attending demos!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely goodies and i love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete