About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 10 April 2010

craft for life

I used the Docrafts V&A paper for this one and the matching stamp is heat embossed in copper I did not have a flower that went with the colour so experimented with a e line basic again and yes if you brush with a versamark pen then heat emboss with copper powder it will work.

8 comments:

  1. That looks great I love the stamp you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the techniques you've used on this. Lovely card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a vintage feel about it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the heat embossing detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever work with the flower, it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love that idea with the flower, must give that a go! gorgeous card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is lovely, and your embossing is so perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really lovely, i like vintage colours etc.. the embossing really worked too... :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete