About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 10 April 2010

craft for life




still working on this and as I intend to make about 30, I am trying to keep the costs down and use my "stash" I made 2 cards with the same paper adding some glitter and crystal clear laquer to highlight some of the leaves and petals, a ribbon and some gems

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I really love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Beautiful cards, very shabby chic! I love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. The bottom one is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh I love the paper, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both gorgeous cards, the paper is lovely :) Christine x

    ReplyDelete