still working on this challenge and posting on this blog encourages me to keep going
as you can see I am still loving nestie easle cards and the papers I have used are from the K and Co "Que Sara Sara" pad , the little girl is a swap from one af my lovely pals on MSE coloured with promarkers and the other toppings are from the " a bit odd " embellishments that came with the pad I am not sure if I like them or not but the did seem to match
Thanks for looking

Oh wow - totally gorgeous cards. I see your now hooked on easel cards too! The top card is beautiful - I love the image and the colours. x
ReplyDeleteI love them all especially the third one, my kind of card.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely cards!! The nesties easle ones are gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow these are beautiful xxx
ReplyDeleteWow fabby easel cards and all so different!!!
ReplyDeleteall gorgeous Antonia, love all the scalloping :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love all those cards.. they are fab.. the shaped easel is bril and the papers and images are lush... :D Christine x
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing! Love the colours and the style. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete