This challenge from Sugar nellie (see my side bar) really hit the spot. The sketch was simple to follow and the colour challenge of Pink,Black and White made me think straight away about the new stack from DCWV blossoms and butterflies, the glittering on the pink plaid added a zing to the black and white. The lovely "Reflection" stamp from Sugar Nellie is fast becoming one of my favourites and I used Pro Markers to colour her in
Thanks for looking x

Awwwww she's gorgeous - I have that stamp but haven't used her in ages
ReplyDeletexx
I love this card, beautiful colours and a wonderful image xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, love the image you have used xxx
ReplyDeleteAwwe thats lovely, great layout and fab papers xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, I love the colour combo and the image is lovely.
ReplyDeleteOh how pretty in pink I love the dark dotty paper too. x
ReplyDeleteI do love this image, Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge, good luck SarahB X
ReplyDeletelove this card and the 3 rectangle dotty bits at the side look stunning x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love the image and your colouring. The papers and sketch you've followed are fab too. x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very usual and the image is cute.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, The image is fab and I love the use of the buttons on it... :D x
ReplyDeletejust gorgeous!! I love the polka dot ribbon! Hugs Juls
ReplyDeleteVERY NICE!!! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the colours and the stamp is so pretty. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete