Now Rainmac has recieved her swap from me I can blog it, the theme was animals and I wanted to use my new "little bear" stamp whilst I was colouring it, I heard on the radio the old song Teddybears picnic and that was where the idea came from.
I stamped and heat embossed a green vellum with leaves as a front cover sheet then stamped the front of the card with sugar nellies "autumn" and cut holes with my bug to peep through to see the picnic!!! I hope you like it Rainmac does and I had such fun making it.
I should like to enter this card into the following challenges
just cute bears see side bar
Pollycraft see side bar

what a great idea, i love it x
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! must have taken you ages!! absolutely stunning! x
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo very nice
ReplyDeletexx
OMG, that is gorgeous!!!!!!!! It's so clever and what a lot of work has gone into it. Well done!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is stunning. I love the embosssed leaves on the vellum, infact I love absolutely everything about it. It's truly amazing. x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab idea! and so well executed - I love it. x
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it, it is a real work of art, my boys love it too, is going to be on display for a while xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant - what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card!! Applause!! Jaqui x
ReplyDelete