Sugar nellie has 6 new stamps out and I have 4 of them, yipee!!!!!! I had to play straight away and chose " little bear" and " Worried" to play with first . Little Bear is more of a shading exersize rather than coloured as a polar bear is sooo white ! but I think once I get my head round "how to mount" I can see me using it, maybe christmas?
I think the child in Worried ( I don't like that title) is so cute I can see it being a firm favourite with me.
Tomorrow I am going to play with "Entangled " and "Searching" I will let you know what happens
Thanks for looking :) x

Oh wow - these are gorgeous. I love the worried one it's a beautiful image. x
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps. I too like the Worried one, I think the teddy is all squishy and cute!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful, I love both of them x
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards.. :D x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps - love the polar bear but the "worried" one is stunning. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete