About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

look what I got in the June cardswap




This month I was paired with the very talented Rainmac and she has not dissapointed xxxx


this beautiful card arrived this morning. I love the soft gentle colours and the cute image is sooo sweet just look at his sparkly butterfly net, she also included a lot of stamped images, sorry I did not think of that when I sent yours


So thankyou very very much Rainmac it was a pleasure to swap with you

6 comments:

  1. Ooohhh glad it got to you, I received yours today too and it is beautiful, very detailed, I love it. Need to find the card thingy for the camera so I can take some pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card, lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, gorgeous colours and his sparkly net is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - lovely image and gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and so nice of Rainmac to send the stamped images too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete