Look what I got!!! The lovely Flourgirl over on MSE was my swap partner this month and this is what she made for me. The card is beautiful enough but she also made me some georgous earings, now how did she know I would love pearls and crystals I have tried them on and OH says I look a million in them so Thank you so very much Karen xxx
Friday, 28 May 2010
Craftyplace may card swap
Look what I got!!! The lovely Flourgirl over on MSE was my swap partner this month and this is what she made for me. The card is beautiful enough but she also made me some georgous earings, now how did she know I would love pearls and crystals I have tried them on and OH says I look a million in them so Thank you so very much Karen xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lucky you Toni! Both the card & the earrings are fab! x
ReplyDeleteOh wow, very beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Toni I'm so glad you liked your card and little gift. I loved mine too, thankyou sooo much xx
ReplyDeleteOoh very pretty card and loving those earings. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete