About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 6 June 2010

MSE challenge "Flowers"







over on MSE the lovely Choccy set the challenge handmade flowers eeekkk, however I remembered that The Wife (I think!!) had posted about punching scalloped circles, screwing them up and then opening them out and forming flowers with them. Nothing ventured nothing gained, so I had a go and I am quite pleased with the result. I made a step card using my almost new Hougie board and then of course it needed a box so here is the result.



Thankyou for looking :)

9 comments:

  1. well done on making a step card, i'm not brave enough yet! it's a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, the flowers are lovely and I love the box... :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, flowers and box. I must of missed the post re the flowers - will have a go at doing some these they look brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like a lot of work went into that and it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card!! I love your flowers too, beautifully made xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so creative! I love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, love the style and your flowers are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - I must try this shape out as it looks great. Love your flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and box. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete