I have had some fun today with the other two new stamps " entangled" and "searching"and I loved it. Entangled is very much "grown up colouring in" and I had to stop and start as the rain showers altered the light in my craft room quite a lot. Searching is a lovely dreamy image and I think I will use it a lot, unfortunatly the light had gone down by the time I snapped her and the flash washed her out a bit I think I may have to do another pic tomorrow.
Thankyou for looking :) x

2 gorgeous images. your colouring is so perfect! xx
ReplyDeleteLove the hairdo on entangled! x
ReplyDeleteOh my! What a hairdo! I would definitely chicken out of colouring that one so well done that you have coloured it so well.
ReplyDeletebeautiful colouring, they look great
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful colouring and some beautiful stamps!! lucky you! xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow Antonia, gorgeous images. Tangled is stunning, as is your colouring. I love it! x
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is - wow deffo big girls colouring lol!
ReplyDeletexx
These are beautiful, what gorgeous colouring xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat stamps - my fav is the lady with the flowers tangled into her hair.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your new stamps. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete