I have made this card for a lovely sister in law ( well she would be my s-i-l if she would agree to marry my brother, they have been together for over 20 years, and are the most "married" couple I know) the frosted rose is just so her. She has a shell that cracks open at the first sign of anyone needing a hug.
I have used cardstock frome my stash and Hougie board to quilt. the stunning flower was part of a beautiful stash swap and all the swirls are nestie diecuts
I should like to enter this in the Pocket full of flowers " Winter Bouquet" challenge see my challenge side bar
and The 2 Sisters Challenge "Birthday" see my challenge side bar
Thanks for looking :)

Love the quilting Toni - When I tried it it looked a mess - Yours is so elegant and neat.x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I love that frosted rose
ReplyDeleteThe frosted rose is gorgeous. Love the quilting too, very stylish. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteWow - fab card, love the quilting effect and so neat as well!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love the rose x
ReplyDelete