About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

girly bling








After the last two weeks crafting again is so theraputic , as a " I want to make you feel better and show you I love you" my lovely hubby paid for the full set of Simply Sassy stamps I had on order and they are such lovely stamps I just had to smile. I have used Hippy Chick on this card which is destined for CT 1972 as the Oct card swap theme "Girly" I think she definately fulfills that brief. Gemma on MSE set the challenge " bling" for this fortnight and as I have had limited time I hope that the gems in the flowers and hippy chick's hair will work for that too ( please Gemma xxxx)


Card blank craftworks cards

Image simply sassy from Sugar nellies coloured with promarkers

Flowers,gems,ribbons and papers from stash

8 comments:

  1. of course the bling in the hair counts, any sort of sparkle does ;) lovely card Antonia :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and I love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, it's gorgeous. The background papers fit the image, which is super, perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card - it's very girlie and pretty. Lovely colours and papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool card. Love the image. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete