Image is Sugar Nellie "Hippy Chick" from the simply sassy set 1 ( I need set2 ) coloured with Promarkers
Papers are DCWV "The sweet stack"
Shapes are cut on my"bug" with nesties and a Martha Stewart punch
and I used a "bug" embossing folder on the vellum circle
Ribbons and butterflys from stash
I should like to enter Sugar Nellie challenge 47 ( see my challenge side bar )
and Anything goes 24 "Emboss It" ( see challenge side bar)
Thanks for looking :)

Gorgeous card, perfect for a trendy 13 year old I reckon ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat card - very cool image!
ReplyDeleteThat's a very 'cool' card Toni your trendy niece is sure to love it. x
ReplyDeleteFab card perfect for a teenager
ReplyDeletegorgeous card Toni, love the image and I'm sure your neice will too :) x
ReplyDeletegreat card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x
ReplyDeletevery cool card I am sure your niece will love it, especially as its hand made with her in mind. Thanks for joining in with Anything Goes this week, K x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the colours x
ReplyDelete