About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Winter card









Karen's MSE challenge card was a sketch which makes life so much easier so Thanks Flourgirl

The image is Sugar Nellie and I embossed it with holographic powder and just added a touch of shadow with promarkers, mounted on nestie cut card. I used the same die in silver mirri card and turned it slightly so it just shows. The snowflakes are cut with a Marianne creatable die

and the "snowdrift" is the waste edge from a border die.


I should like to enter the following challenges

Flourgirls on MSE
Just cute bears "Winter Birthday" See my challenge side bar
Paperplay challenge "Let it Snow" " "
2 Sisters challenge "Snowflakes" " "
Anything Goes challenge " Let it Snow" " "

14 comments:

  1. a beautiful winter card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Antonia. I love the night sky background and the image is gorgeous. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the twinkly starry background, and your stamped image is gorgeous. Brilliant use of waste border card too, very MSE. Thankyou so much for joining in with my challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love this image and what a fab idea to use waste from a border!! it looks perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...such a cute image and a perfect winter birthday card....thanks for joining us this week at JCB and Friends...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the whole card sparkles and the MSE use of waste border for the snow and the image is lovely without being too 'cute' x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful winter card. Love how you made the snowdrift. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Antonia, love the image :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the snowflake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card Toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card...just the perfect image for our theme this week...thanks for joining us at JCB and Friends.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card - I so love this image. Thanks for joining us a JCB & Friends.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and such a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete