I have been trying to work out the best way to have my cutting dies to hand and safe ( having had to hunt through the bin to find a scalloped circle still attached to the paper.. yuch)
I went to hobbycraft and the magnetic sheeting was £23 a roll !!!! so I bought some magnetic foam sheets @49p each and stuck them to an old memo board with pinflair glue and I am really pleased with the outcome. OH is going to fix it properly above my cuttlebug shelf. Now I need to get another board 'cos this one is full and I think I need another few dies
Thanks for looking

Wow I am so jealous of all your dies! I have just bought an A4 magnetic sheet to fit my 6 Nestie sets on, all my other dies are still in their original packets. Having the dies like this definitely makes them far easier to access and use x
ReplyDeleteWOW!! WOW!! WOW!! I echo everything Rainmac has said!! xx
ReplyDeleteThat looks fab. I bought the magnetic sheets but cut them to fit the Nesties set then used an old dvd case to put it in!!
ReplyDeleteOooo! What a lot you've got I'm another envious one. Mine are on A4 magnetic sheet in a box file - never thought to display them. Doh!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea !! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI keep loosing dies also so think i had better think of a way to store them. At moment they are inside original packs inside ziplock bags. But not very safe like this.