About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 11 August 2010






This card is for two very special family members who, after being married for ssooo many years
and being just a wee bit grey ( hence the grey papers and bits) still do the holdy hands and lovvy looks bits ( and we love them for it).
I should like to enter the Sugar Nellie challenge (see challenge side bar)
I used sketch 33

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Toni, that's so lovely! You've used an adorable image and the ribbon roses have given it a gorgeous finish, something the very lucky couple will treasure for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonia your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely, lovely image and I love the colours you have used
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats gorgeous love the colours and the image is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a fab, sweet card :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet image and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - love that image and the ribbon roses are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love your flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to be still holding hands. I'm sure they will love this card.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is stunning, I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card I love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovley card, what a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Toni, the flowers are beautiful. Love the fact that the lucky couple still hold hands, that made me all fuzzy. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete