About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 15 August 2010

in love with flowers!!







I think I am in love... nah but I do love the purchase I made of these lovely dies from MariianneCrafti

they are a bit of a faff to remove from the dies once cut but thanks to a tip from Rusty(MSE) I left a thin paper in the die and then used the paper I wanted over the top and it does make it easier and the finished flowers are so beautiful it makes it worth it. The swirly bit is so useful too and just adds that something to the card.

The first card I made using them is the last one for my Cancer Research challenge box which was well recieved yesterday at the shop.
I should like to enter this card into the following challenges
Craftalicious Challenge Pearls and Swirls see challenge side bar
Craft Your Days Away Favourit things see challenge side bar





19 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card those flowers are yummy
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CYDA

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the flowers
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls & pearls challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. antonia that is sooo beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card I love the flowers may have to add that die to my to buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, great use of those dies, definitely value for money :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the card, glad my advice helped a little xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers and swirls, super colours on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Toni, I have this die too! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our very first challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, especially the flowers. I really like the colours that you've used. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card and you've used such beautiful shades blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blues lovely swirls and lovely flowers!
    Great make!

    Thanks for joining us a CYDA!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card - love the vibrant colours you have used and the flowers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Toni, warning - those Marianne dies are addictive, I love them and have just got the new doily ones. Keep collecting. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, the flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty, I can see why you love your new die. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete