About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Thursday, 26 August 2010

Red and Green




Artydoll over on MSE set this fortnights challenge " Red and Green" and boy did I struggle, I just could not work with the colours at all and had almost decided not to enter and then Dragonllew posted a query about snowflake dies............ I reached for my die case, knocked over my folder box and hey presto as they say. Papermania embossing folder Christmas tree on red cordination card sanded back. Matt onto green card, Mount onto lovely Daisy and Dandelion paper and dress with tartan ribbon and the Marrianne Creatable Snowflake dies I reached for in the first place. Now why did it take me almost the whole fortnight to get it done :)


12 comments:

  1. Oohhhh love this - may just have to invest in those dies :cX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely well done ,you are no11 in my challenge,good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a brilliant card and so very Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card thanks for the info on the dies and I'm glad I helped you make a card lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it was worth the wait, fabulous card - love the touch of tartan, it goes so well. Lovey tree die, I'm sure that's the one that's the free gift with the next Creativity mag coming out soon, I hope so, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the traditional colours and the tree is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card, what a happy accident you knocked that box over :) X

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the happy accident, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I love the embossed tree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, I love that christmas tree. x

    ReplyDelete