About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 11 August 2010




I found that once I re discovered this Clarity stamp I just had to use it again she really is an elegant lady, this time I used shades of browns and gold in the backing paper to colour my flowers with promarkers and the twiddly bits behind them are my new nestie swirls. I borrowed the nestie "ribbon labels" dies from a friend and guess what is now on my shopping list
I should like to enter this card in the following challenges
Wild Orchid Challenge 3 " One for the Girls" see my challenge side bar
Craft your days away " Favourite things" see my challenge side bar

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in great colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grfeat card love the swirls behind the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, elegant card. Love that image and the ribbon label is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous image and you have made it look extra special with all the toning colours. Beautiful and what a great deal of pleasure the recipient will get when this lovely card is opened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card the swirl is great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. love the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish card. Love it. Mmmmm I've not seen those nestie ribbon dies before, I can feel that being added to my shopping list. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete