BP DCWV Sweet
stamp Suggar Nellie coloured with Promarkers
Frame Spellbinders
Flowers Marianne creatables
Button and ribbon from stash
I should like to enter this card in the following challenges
Just cute bears Buttons and blooms See challenge side bar
Craft Your Passion Anything Goes " "See challenge side bar
The ABC Challenge " B is for Blue" See Challenge side bar

Awww I just love that image so cute, just love what you have done with it
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week
Hugs Shell xx
Gorgeous card.Brilliant idea with the vellum - very effectve.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
ReplyDeleteLisa x
How pretty! Your frame looks vey nice. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. The flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.
ReplyDeleteWow this is gorgeous - I love the flowers. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...love the SN image you have used and those flowers are gorgeous...must get my vellum out and give them a try :0)....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend
Take care
San x
I love those flowers - they are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteJulie (elysia2003) xxx
Blue really suits that bear, lovely card, and those flowers are bloomin' beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Toni the flowers are lovely, quite the best way to use vellum I've seen x
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card the flowers are so lovely
ReplyDeletexx
Lovely - I really like the frame and the flowers on this card.
ReplyDeletebeautiful, love those flower :) Thank you for playing with us this week on the CRAFT YOUR PASSION challenge, Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable xx
ReplyDeleteAwww...sweet card - love the vellum flowers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x
Stunning card! I love the vellum flowers x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x
Jenny x
What an absolutely gorgeous stamp it is !! I love your card and the flowers look stunning.
ReplyDeleteChoccy xx
Lovely card, cute image
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, I love those flowers. x
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Toni, I love everything about it, the vellum flowers are beautiful x
ReplyDeleteThe stamp is gorgeous and your vellum flowers are perfect (love the little ribbon centres) Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card and you've used such an endearing image, I love it.
ReplyDelete