About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 12 May 2010



The Sugarbowl blogs challenge 35 (see my side bar) is a sketch and " recycle something" so I have made this card using
Image - Sugar Nellie's Daisy coloured with promarkers and Diamond glitter in the flowers
Papers - K&co Bailey
Cardstock - Coredination cut with nestie circles and embossed on my "bug"
Recycled _ The blue silk flowers - should surely win the oldest item as they came off the hat I wore to my sons wedding over 20 years ago. I kept it till we moved house 4 years ago and then recycled the flowers to my stash box!!!!
Thanks for looking :)

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the image you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and that image is so sweet, everytime I see it I go ahhh. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty image Toni and I'm glad it's not just me that recycles! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks lovely the image is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Rats I was going to ask you where you got the beautiful flower from... Love the embossing here too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, those silk flowers look amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image, a lovely card with an unusual set out.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely card - what a wonderful way to recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this image and you have done her proud. I love the story behind your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh you have made a gorgeous card here with Daisy. I love this stamp too.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely breath taking . I love the colours and the image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this card, what gorgeous colours. I bought this Daisy stamp last week, I love her x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, colours are fab and the image is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete