About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Monday, 3 May 2010

sugarbowl sketch challenge






after my craftshop raid I felt the need to try out my new stash and found a sketch

on The Sugarbowl blog instructions - to follow sketch , include some punches and a Sugar Nellie image

Image - Sporty coloured with promarkers edged with tim holtz shabby shutters

Mats- tartan edge punched with a Fiskas border punch, all the rest cut with my new Nestabilities curved rectangle and the silve one embossed with new impressablities "paisley"

the rosette sentiment is punched and ribbon attached to the brad


I should like to enter this for the Sugarbowl challenge 34 - "Tiets" sketch

thanks for looking

12 comments:

  1. Oh I like this card. Love the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card.. the papers you used are really nice and the punched edges.. :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, I love the colours and the image is so cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Antonia love the shades of green :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Antonia !! Love it all.. Its great to have a few new play things added to your stash. It often gives you a little boost and makes you.... have to make a card..

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely Antonia! Love all the patterned papers and the little boy has a look of 'Just William'. Hope you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! It's the first for me to see the new Manga boy image on a card. The papers and colors match him so well. Great job! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card I love the image and the layout is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card, that image is gorgeous and I love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are super

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and the border punch so cool. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete