About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

WOYWW 195

Now how did it get to be Wednesday again so quickly!

So on my desk today is something that I did not make  but am trying to make a box for.

My Hubby loves to work with wood and as our nephew is about to take the plunge  he has made the lovely  double Celtic love spoon as a gift.     Its shape is started  on the frett saw then  finished by hand, made of cedar wood and so smells beautiful.    I love it, I hope the happy couple will too.
Now popping over to Julia's to have a look at all the inspiration on your desks.


Thanks for looking and do please leave me a comment 

12 comments:

  1. Wow, how clever and such a Gorgeous creation.
    The box design looks super, what a wonderful gift for them x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #85

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful piece of wood. I love how intricate the weave is! Awesome gift! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful work definitely deserves a box.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hullo there Tonia,
    Again back to WOYWW! Phew, one goes into withdrawals you know!

    Some crafty desk fun happening here.. and how very clever of hubby love the idea myself and am sure they will also..have fun making the box!
    Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I did seem like an old grump earlier-we are enjoying our time together and do love going out etc, - hubby does need a hobby of his own though! Love your hubbys work and with those papers and lovely borders your box will be perfect! Thanks for visiting, chris#83

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Celtic patterns are so beautiful. Have a great day, Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. those love spoons are beautiful I love wood so much it just has to be touched and stroked. Does your husband make these to sell? I would love a single on similar to this one. If he does make them to sell could you email me at
    protectedbyangels@sky.com with a price and details
    Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
    Ria #48

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely piece your husband is very talented!! I'm sure once you've made a lovely box for it it will become a treasured keepsake. Thanks for stopping by earlier, best wishes, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab piece! The couple will love it! Talented man, your hubby! Happy WOYWW! Nan #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tired to leave a message yesterday but my PC was playing up so I'm a little late returning your visit. An fascinated by the love spoons. Always wondered how it was done, must take an age to make such a beautiful item.

    Ann B
    83

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful and personal gift, a real team effort from you and hubby. Thanks for sharing Tracy #72

    ReplyDelete
  12. The spoon is lovely. Your husband is very talented. April #151

    ReplyDelete