About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW 194


Purely playtime today as I was given a "Clarity" Humming Bird Stamp and a set of masks for them  by my lovely Hubby and needed a play. The masks are  perfect matches to the stamp so make such a difference to the old cut out with scissors.    I even managed to get a reverse image by stamping onto my splodge mat then placing the card face down onto it.    So just for fun this wee atc size card was coloured with promarkers and today I am a happy crafter.

Now I am off to Julia's to see what's on everyone else desk
Thanks for looking

14 comments:

  1. A Beautiful stamp, such a lovely gift from your husband Love the colours you used on your project.

    Happy WOYWW Heather #72

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp and mask - masks are always so time consuming and fiddly to cut out, fab idea to have them to match stamps. Happy WOYWW.. Gill x #103

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp. I'm assuming you don't mean a mask to put on your face!
    Famfa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Barbara Gray has hit on another award winning idea with those masks. I struggle with those I cut out of post-its - they never seem to stick well enough. And the splodge mat seems to be another new essential for inky techniques. From one happy crafter to another, hope you've had an wonderful WOYWW. Elizabeth x #58

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never worked with masks... great effects and a lovely image!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 30

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this stamp, your ATC looks fabulous, love the idea of ready made masks, will save a lot of time!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a pretty stamp and you can use such wonderful colours on it, what a lovely hubby
    Wishing you a really great WOYWW
    Ria #73

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh ! must check out those masks when I go to Ally Pally show in April - they looked such a good idea when she demo'd them on telly ! So much less pfaffing about than cutting your own on such a detailed stamp ! Ali #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! Pro-markers - i got my first set of these recently, watching create&craft to get tips right now as i blog! Love your hummingbirds!!

    Mo xxx #81
    thanks for visiting my blog today! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hummingbirds are absolutely lovely.
    April #130

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamp! Antonia. This looks fun project. Thank you for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clarity Stamps combined with a Splodge mat is perfect. It is amazing what beautiful results you can get with those two. So far, I only have one set of mask but they certainly do help with the more intricate designs. Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful week playing with your humming birds. xx Maggie #42

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Antonia,

    Love the hummingbird stamps! Isn't coloring so relaxing!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course you had to have a play! So nice when hubbies are supportive of our crafting!

    ReplyDelete