About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 16 October 2010

MSE/Flying Fresian challenge



The current challenge is Festive Fun and I think these House Mouse stamps fit the bill, I have coloured with promarkers and used diamond glitter on the hats. The backing papers are from last years Daisy and Dandelion " Christmas Collection" which I am trying to use before another year goes flying past and my lovely ribbon is from my stash box I love tartan ribbons and find them so hard to resist so have quite a "few"
I should like to enter this card to the Anything goes challenge " Ribbons" see challenge sidebar
Thanks for looking


8 comments:

  1. I love this card such fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the images and layout.

    Thanks for joining us at "anything goes" this week.

    love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww these are really cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your little house mouse images x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh mouses!! beautiful card and beautiful mouses!! cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love those images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the mouse images, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww aren't those little mouse pretty!! Great card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete