About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Friday, 15 October 2010

Autumn Card






This card was made using Tiets Sketch challenge 45 for the Sugar Bowl with the additional theme Autumn.

All the papers are from my stash box, the edges punched with M S punch and a nestie for the sentiment and the image shape. The image is from Sugar Nellie's Autumn plate and I have used promarkers to colour, and "Thats all I have to say about that" as Forrest Gump would say.


I would like to enter the card in Sugar Bowl Challenge 45 ( see my challenge side bar)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image. Nice to see you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - fab image and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely image such a nice card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Very pretty image. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete