I love this image which is part of a set called Autumn I used promarkers to colour and my nesties to mount the image. The "tree branches" are cut with my new shapeabilities "Doodle parts" from spellbinders (do they have to keep bringing out gorgeous new dies)
The leaf brads have been in my stash for years as I could never work out what to do with them but I think they work here. Ribbons and buttons are also from my stash.
I should like to enter
Sugar bowl challenge 43 sketch with buttons see my challenge side bar
Alphabet challenge blog T is for Trees see my challenge side bar
Paperplay challenges Autumn see my challlenge side barAnything Goes Challenge Autumn see my challenge side bar
Craft your passion Easel Card see my challenge side bar

Lovely card, the image is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx
ReplyDeleteThat looks great love the image.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Antonia, love the swirls! :) x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. I love the colours and the image is brilliant. Love the leaves. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, fab image.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I really like the added swirls :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colours you have used xx
ReplyDeleteA really lovely colour combo.I love those stamps too!I also have the same brads!!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Gorgeous card. The image & the colours are lovely. x
ReplyDeleteHow very nice. Nice twist on the trees -- they are very pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, lovely flourishes
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the colours and that image is adorable x
ReplyDeleteso sweet.. love that image. Thank you for joining us this week on the craft your passion challenge. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteso nice !!! I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteThnak you to join us on the Craft Your Passion Challenge !
hugs. Corinne