When I was drawn out of the " Bingo Bag of chance" by the Marvelous Mollie from the Ribbon Emporium aka Crafty Ribbons I knew I would be getting a bag of ribbons but my goodness when you open the bag and see the shimmering colours, the glints of glitter ,and the sheen of silkiness it is mouthwatering. The ribbons are all a yard( oops probably a metre) long and there are 17 of them!!!!!!! some of them I have ideas for already, and I have had them for 30 mins, others will probably never be used they will join some Anna Griffin papers in my SPECIAL box which get taken out, stroked and put safely away again ( remember golum and "my precious" ) One day I may "love" someone enough to use them, but not yet, not yet.
Thank you to Crafty Ribbons for a beautiful prize and if you have not yet tried the site do ,cos they have lots of freebies and last but not least absolutely fabulous ribbons
Thank you to Crafty Ribbons for a beautiful prize and if you have not yet tried the site do ,cos they have lots of freebies and last but not least absolutely fabulous ribbons
Thanks for visiting, your comments are valued

Wow!! what a fantastic write up for our ribbons. Really pleased you like them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
Ali x
Crafty Ribbons
I can't wait! How many sleeps till Wednesday? Only two!
ReplyDeleteWow! your writing made my mouth water. Well Done on your win. It's enough to make The Wife WANT to go to work on Wednesday x
ReplyDeleteWow - fab ribbons, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win, you lucky, lucky lady!! They really are fabulous ribbons and a girl can never have too many :) xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - what a fab prize. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ribbons, looking forward to seeing what you make with them x
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your win, they look lovely. x
ReplyDelete