About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

woyww 206

Look at the mess, I covered some of it with the reason for the chaos,  One of my forum buddys volunteers at a wild life rescue and each year they have a fund raising and awareness open day, she runs the craft stall and has asked for donations of  "animal themed" cards.
    I have used some stunning Jayne Netley Mayhew drawings from a Joanna Sheen cd and also some of her stamps. When it comes to wildlife drawing I think she is wonderful.

I am up to 20 cards now and another 20 bookmarks then I have the inserts to do so that will keep me going for another week.   I just hope they sell on the day.

I have been MIA for the last few weeks as I have been busy every Wednesday and I don't like to post if I cant visit other peoples blogs but things are back to normal now

Right off to link this to Julia get my number and start checking desks
 Happy WOYWW
Toni #76 :)





10 comments:

  1. Your cards look lovely. I think its great you are making them for your friends fund raiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonia
    your cards are stunning those images are wonderful and really make the cards stand out I am sure they will sell
    Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
    Ria #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting. #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are beautiful and perfect for the fundraiser. Happy WOYWW. Pam#14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are really nice do I see a set of perfect layers rulers there by the side of then?
    Jackie 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, all of them! The swan is especially calming! Thanks for sharing. dix---

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards should sell no problem they are really pretty and work for any occassion :) love the squirrel he's so cute hugs Nikki #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! Should sell like hot cakes! Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW. Nan G #17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your cards - being a bird lover I especially adore the owl and swan ones, but they are all beautiful. Happy crafting and Happy WOYWW.. Gill x #117

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... 20 cards and 20 bookmarks, you are busy for sure. Love your great project and work space. Thank you for sharing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete