This months Clarity Challenge is " In the garden"
Well I can only wish with this one, maybe I have delusional tendencies but one day maybe!!
In my dream garden I am sitting on a terrace on a warm summers day looking over my Lupins and round my stunning statue out over my estate to the stand of trees lining my drive. Well a girl can dream can't she
I should like to enter the Clarity challenge here


What a lovely dream - and a fab card to reflect it. Good luck in the challenge x
ReplyDelete:) Love both the dream and the card. Good luck xx
ReplyDeleteGreat garden, dream and card Antonio!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the Clarity challenge :-)
xx Sazzle xx
Lovely card. x
ReplyDeleteDear Antonia, I'm so glad that I have found your blog! You show so beautiful works on your Blogspot. If you like to come over, I have giveaway in my blog! Great CANDIES and 15% on my new opening of a full-Cool, creative shops! In many languages. Composed of all the heart and with love for crafting exquisite creative, sewing and decorating and many, many different techniques and sweet craft kits for children. We currently provide daily a new, even more soon Vintage and Shabby Shic and many Tilda fabrics. I will be glad, your come and take a look. Lots of love from Marina
ReplyDelete