About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Clarity Challenge "Animals" Aug 13
















Here is my entry for this months clarity challenge "Animals"
I have used the stunning "Hummingbirds" and the  design club stamp "Cherries"which I stamped and masked 4 times they took ages to cut out (come on Barbara more masks please, pretty please )
 The sky and hills are distress inks brushed on over torn paper
Thanks for looking, leave me a comment if you have time :)

Antonia Ferrier

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the hummingbird
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design - well done with the cherry masks! Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Antonia, love you request to Barbara too, thanks. Hope you have enjoyed entering the challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete