About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

WOYWW

Well after the messy desk I showed on Monday I thought I would show a really tidy desk, then I started playing with an idea to make my photos better..... My very own light box,  well it is  very DIY and just as I set it up the sun decided to stream into the window Oh well nature is best! anyway here is the picture I took of my "contraption"  At least the desk top is showing and look 2 craft mats
If you want to see more creative work spaces join Julia
Thanks for looking and please leave me a message

Toni :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Toni like the idea of the light box, complete with a lovely card, happy WOYWW toni 135 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Antonia, real sunshine is delish! But your lightbox will be invaluable as the afternoons turn or perish the thought, the days get cloudy, so I 'm thinking it was a good investment of time. ANd crikey, if you've room for tha ton the desk right now, you're working tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Julia, sunshine is fab while it lasts but you will use your light box I'm sure. Take care Zo xx 98

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea, must show dd as she loves her photography. Great Little file boxes at side (I'm obsessed with storage lol).
    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni looking forwards to seeing you Saturday and it will be different to Aberdeen! Love your light box idea you must tell me how successful it is at the weekend.
    See you soon and happy WOYWW!
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a light box like this for years. I finally invested in a set up with lights for my photos. I have to tell you I can't tell much difference and it takes up more space as well.
    Glenda #119

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like my light box - except I lay a couple of light white paper over the top too!

    Hugs,

    Terry #87

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking light box, I really should make one too.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #70

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, well now... a lightbox is an excellent idea now the sunshine's even less reliable (and I'm out at work for almost all the daylight hours!) - thank you for the inspiration! And happy belated WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #92

    ReplyDelete