I have been playing today with an old favourite "spread your wings" she is so sweet,she is coloured with promarkers. I have followed the sketch Fiona laid down for this challenge and added some lacy bits, the flowers I made from some metal buttons with lace gathered to make a frilly flower. All the papers I found neglected in my box so not sure which pad they came from.
I should like to enter
Sugar Bowl "91" here
MMCC "Anything goes"here
Thanks for looking
Toni :)

lovely card those flowers are soooo pretty
ReplyDeleteToni lovely card, yummy lace and flowers. I also like how you've altered the Spellbinder tag to fit the card, a woman after my own heart!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck, hugs Erika.
gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop!! Gemma :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Toni, love this image and the cute lace flowers you have made! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight, good luck! Pami x
ReplyDelete