About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Am I Back?

Well after having problems with my computer (hopefully solved) and then getting locked out of my own blog(yes I know I should have been more careful) I think I am back and running.   Just going to add an image to see if I have that right


Yes I am back :)  the card is one I made from a Clarity stamp set Poppies which is a tall stamp and another one that fits beside it to form this lovely drift   I used promarkers to colour and another clarity sentiment card in the sky (its supposed to look like sky writing) the photo is a bit  "off" as per my usual attempt grr.
I have been promising myself a class in digital photography but at the moment they are only running them is the next town and its a bit difficult to get there.   Next session hopefully.
Right lets see if this will work......... 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back blogging and what a fantastic start with this absolutely stunning card. Gorgeous stamp and love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete