About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Friday, 27 May 2011

Ok I went over the top with this one

This card is just pure fru fru and soo not me but I have this confetti paper and vellum that just shouted play with me so I did.
I used my Calibur and nesties to cut  the circle out and edged it with  Marriane  die cut  flowers leaves and then went totally over the top and layered the butterfly  and added "diamonds"  just cos I could.
The inside was covered with vellum  the  ribbon flowers sit on more shapeabilities die cut and 6!!! shapeabilitie borders to finish off

This is the full frontal pic , I enjoyed making it  and might try the "romantic" look again.
This one will be going to one of my June birthday forum friends so hope she likes it

3 comments:

  1. Wow Toni! That's fabulous, did I tell you I've just changed my birthday to June? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work, not over the top at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, such a gorgeous card, I think I too am changing my birthday to June x

    ReplyDelete