About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

mse "Good Luck" challange


This is my entry for the current MSE challenge to make a good luck card I have used  Joanna Sheens JNM Owl stamp and coloured with PM s.   The frame is my new "Fluer de Lis" Nestie and the tag is also a nestie "Fancy Tag".   I have made it in A6 size so I can add it to the Craft for Life pile.

Thanks for looking  :) 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image - we were watching the BBC barn owl cam last night - very appropriate lol!
    Love the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frames and a gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, your new frame die is gorgeous. Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image Toni love the colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Toni....love the owl image and pretty frame x
    Thanks for coming to my class today, I hope you enjoyed it :)

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your card, Toni, such a gorgeous image. The nesties are fab, too.

    ReplyDelete