About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 5 March 2011

SECC

















Well I am back from the craft show in the SECC . I had to open the expanding section of my suitcase and I still had carrier bags!!!!
The first pic is the goodies from Clarity stamps. I just love Barbara Gray's work and went back 3 times to watch different demos, I bought a "few" things as you can see. ooopppps I forgot to show the DVDs I bought errr... and I did join her monthly stamp club too
The second is the bits from Meiflowers the lovely girl on that stand showed me how to make flowers using buttons,cord and ribbons so I had to have the supplies, she also had the most beautiful metal butterfly charms and flower ribbon too .......
I visited Ali on the Craftyribbons stand she was so pleased that all us MSE ers love her ribbon blog. I only bought a few things from her as I order on line from them, but just look at the cute wooden buttons, bikes, baskets and teddies
Next shot must be a great bargain two full sets of clear stamps, an 8x8 backing paper pad, 20 sheets of A4 patterned vellum and 20 sheets of matching A4 backing paper all for 9.99!!!!
Final pic is some bits I picked up at different stands a TH ruler and stamp and a Marianne Birdcage die
OH came up trumps and carried all the bags bless him ..... and ...... after looking around whilst I was at a demo said come and see if this is any use to you. "This" was a storage4 crafts tall unit with 28 drawers .....!!! so in 3 weeks ( delivery time) I will be sooooooo proud and (hopefully) tidy and know where everything is in the craft room.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my new kit and hope that the ones who are also SECC bound have as much fun as I did.
Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lot of lovely stash! Looking forward to going tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time. you have bought some lovely things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, lots of lovely stash there! What a wonderful OH you have too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got lots of lovely new stash, glad you had fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks brilliant, hope you have fun using it all!

    ReplyDelete