About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Animalistic challenge on MSE



The challenge on MSE this fortnight is Animalistic and this is my take, the image is a Joanna Sheene stamp, coloured with promarkers and nestie mounted on black and then silver mirri, the backing paper is stunning papermania signature "christmas carol" linen paper. I decided the dog is called "spot" so spotty ribbon and spotty embossing on the mirri card.
Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Toni! I just want to hug 'Spot' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's fab i love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is lovely, I do like the dog and cat images of Joanna's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I can hear Spot panting from here :) Gorgeous papers too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the image and the papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a smashing card and I love all the neutral tones of the paper and card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and the image is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, black and white is always so classy and your image is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the image you have used.

    ReplyDelete