About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Bambino

this is the stunning digi stamp Bambino from Funky kits, couldn't resist it!! and as my neice has had a little girl I used it for her card, its actually the second version as I had an accident making the first one




These 2 views are of card number one after I scraped the glue that had squirted over the bottom right corner and replaced the ,to small to cover mess, teddy with a cutout.

I have still to decide which one to send, what do you think?


Thanks for looking

10 comments:

  1. ohhhh there both so cute - I couldnt decide xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see why you can't decide - mebbe the first one? coz i really like the plaid paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally prefer the first one, I like the plaid paper, the rounded corners and the pink spotty ribbon. Lovely image to use for a baby card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another vote here for the top one it just looks softer & more 'baby' to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both lovely, that image is gorgeous. I think I'd go with the top one as well if I had to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the little bears

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send both as your niece will adore both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards I love the paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards, what a stunning image, so much detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh they are both gorgeous - I'd send the two. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete