About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 10 July 2010




Recipe


Image Sugar Nellie " Worried" still don't like the name but love the stamp

Papers MME freebie from this months Cardmaking and Papercraft

Flower from a swap (thankyou it is lovely)

Shapes punched with a nestie or two

I should like to enter this card in

The sugar bowl 38 " sketch plus scallops" (see side bar)
Crafty Angels "Circles and squares" ( see side bar)
Poket full of posies "one for the girls" (see side bar)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Antonia, I love the papers and it's such a nice sketch to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! lovely papers and image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is geogeous , I love the colours, the papers, the image, I love it all
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image Toni and beautifully coloured - it has a slightly retro look of my childhood story books.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card, i love the papers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is beautiful, love the image and the papers, gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous image and such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a lovely card, love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, gorgeous papers, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stamp is gorgeous,i see what you mean about the name of it though.
    Those free papers look fantastic ! I will have to get the mag.
    A beautiful card.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card - I can't wait to use those papers, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect image for a "Hugs" card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete