About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Saturday, 3 July 2010

MSE Purple/lilac card challenge


only 36 hours to go for this challenge so I am only just in time:):)


The image is from the lovely padster so not sure of its home or name but I think she is lovely. Lots of different purple/lilac Promarkers to colour her and the frames are cut on my bug with a nestie, of course,


I should like to enter this in MSE Purple Challenge
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the DP and the richness of the colours you've chosen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the backing paper, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab purple card Antonia, love the paper! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, lovely colours. I agree the image is gorgeous, I love expression on the bear's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the image is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the backing paper you have used - goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - but them I'm biased I love purple! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete