About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 7 March 2010

weddding card


this is the wedding card I have made. The card is heat embossed with a beautiful "Wildflower background" stamp from the new docrafts V & A range it sort of fell in my basket when I bought the matching papers!!! which gives a lovely textured feel to the card. I matted a Rose Garden paper from papermania onto plain white paper inked with the same pink ink pad I used on the card blank. The Creativity mag came with 3 free flower border stamps one of which I used for the embossed trimming, I added adhesive stones for a bling lift and champagne glasses peel off from papermania. hope you like it x

10 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. I love the background stamp you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful happy-feel card, I love those papers, gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is one gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is beautiful - I love the colours!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh thats really pretty Antonia!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background stamp, it works so well with the paper. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, and I love the way you've used the border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours on this card, it just all fits together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete