About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Sunday, 28 March 2010

next 4 craft for life cards




I am getting into the swing of the A6 size now, I think? The papers were an impulse buy a couple of years ago and I only used one ot two then put them in the back of the box!!! as you do
The matching ribbon set them off a bit, anyway the woman in the cancer research shop thought they would sell o.k so thats 14 down and I have still got 14 bags to fill.
Thanks for looking

10 comments:

  1. wow they are fab . lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! you certainly are getting into the swing of them, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. I'll look forward to seeing the next batch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and the BG papers are lovely. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and images on your cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards - I think my favourite is the Just Married card. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful cards Toni !! I love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What really cheery gorgeous cards... make me smile.. They can't fail but sell... :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Toni, great blog and lots of lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete