About Me

Hello, as you may gather from the title I am Antonia and I craft in my attic bedroom. I started crafting when I retired and love making cards for family, friends and charity

Thursday, 11 March 2010

mango and bright green


Thats the colours for this weeks passion for promarkers challenge, no of course I didn't have them, what a good excuse for the 5 min walk to my local craft shop or my other home, according to my hubby. Did I come out with 2 new promarkers? no don't be daft!! I fell in love with a sugar nellie stamp "reflective" and a pack of papermania jems too. so here is my entry.
I used some handmade paper from my stash
I coloured white paper with bright green promarker then cut scallops on strip, coloured silk ribbon with mango and white paper flowers both bright green and mango pens and tinted a saying embelly with mango. My beautiful new stamp was coloured using mango and bright green, hair a combo of buttercup and sandstone.
Now as this is my first entry I have to work out how to send this to passion for promarkers site.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Antonia
    Thank you for following my colour challenge this week at PFP. I think it has been a hard colour challenge as not many have enetered so well done you!!!
    Lovely card
    Love sarah (GDT) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. The image you've used is gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and really pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours and what a gorgeous image. Are you really 5 minutes walk from a craft shop - oh my word, heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card love the stamp can see why you fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The stamp is lovely - ust dig it out lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - I really like the ribbon and embellishment.Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Antonia, what a pretty card. Love the beautiful image and your colouring is fab. The flowers look perfect. Wish I lived 5 mins from a craft shop (although I would probably live there too!!!).Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know why I haven't already commented on your card but I just had to say that this is a lovely card. Love the way you've used the promarkers to colour all the embellishments to match. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete